Like Tree19Likes

Club superstar

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

That place is a known hang-out for guys who are in to lady boys. He might be into banana.

Last edited by Loz_2; 18-11-2012 at 02:15 AM.

Ha ha ...do you think that a very drunk man could even get it up....so much for the professional....

Elliee you seem to support this type of rip off....maybe your one of the gyrating monkeys!!? these types of places could ruin a decent marriage, and in 12 yrs there has never been an incident even close...what you dont seem to get nor these sleezy places, is that what if he died of alcohol poisoning, or woke up in the gutter on Monday morning with his co workers walking by? or any number of terrible things....

Yes agreed, extremely unfortunate....we where just discussing what that money could have done for Movember, which he is passionate about, raising money for men's mental & physical health!!

what I was saying was not everyone wife is a monster......maybe we are just really worried for the man, and the welfare of his children.

actually what's the big deal here? he went to a curtain bar once only (!!), had a few drinks, get fleezed but nothing hurt. for that bill very unlikely did anything else than drink and watch. really no big deal.
    if you have a problem with such a thing, then good luck to your marriage anyway

Thank you for explaining this to me....its such a shame more people dont know this information....for $11,590, he must have had a few gyrating monkeys around him, and bought quite a few drinks....at least he is in one piece, not much physical damage, but Psychologically damaged, by having so much missing film...and the guilt factor is enough punishment.

Going to those curtain bars, doesnt necessarily mean your husband is up to no good. He's likely to have been dragged in by the mama san, and was having a good time chatting, paying for drinks, and slapped with a shocking bill at the end. Hopefully he's learnt his lesson if he's a first timer.

You should be more concerned if your hubby is going to places like Neptunes, Club Amazonia, Laguna where 90%+ of the ladies are hookers, and all willing ready and able.

These types of places don't ruin a good marriage. What a strange thing to say.

Your husband chose to walk into that place and drink. Yep. Very expensive night out. I would even say stupidly expensive but I fail to see what is the massive big deal here unless he spent the totality of the household money for the month or does it on a regular basis.
    You chose to stay up all night until he comes back and then go through his pockets. Your problem. Why not have gone to sleep and talked about his night out the next day. Even with the memory loss, he would have found the bill himself in his own pocket and told you about it. No? Surely that's what would happen in "good marriage".

You're probably going to call me one of the gyrating monkeys now and show your contempt as I don't think those places are the devil incarnated. In my view, they are places to stay away from as they take advantage of weak and drunk people to take as much $ as they can from them. If you don't want to get fleeced, you simply don't walk into them.

jimbo, Satay Sue and carang like this.

Should still be careful in WanChai. Friend told me a story of his friend who got drugged and ended up missing a few thousand euros after a few drinks and not remembering a thing after leaving his friends.

Pretty scary stuff whether you believe or not, just be safe while out having fun