Tiesto April3

Closed Thread

Tiesto April3

Anyone going to Tiesto from HK Island? No idea where this venue is... Whitehead Ma On Shan

Let me know if you fancy going... should be pretty fantastic...

MKT

Tiësto

Hong Kong Entertainment Nightlife Clubbing Music Guide - HKClubbing.com

Last edited by Meerkat; 18-03-2008 at 10:35 PM. Reason: getting link to work

Wanted to go to this... but I'm gonna be on a plane to Canada

I googled Whitehead... its a country park with a golf course. So its gonna be HUGE!

ticket pricing

i called today the hotline number provided but to no avail as i think it's too early for me to call.i think it would be a great idea if a group of geo expat's go,let's go have fun .by the way any idea how much would the ticket cost?

details.. agree a geoexpat group would be a good idea..

Event Details

Event Name: TIESTO Elements of Life World Tour 2008
    Date: 3rd April (Thursday) 2008
    Headlining DJ: TIESTO
    Support DJs: Joe Chan, Ryan Li, Bomb and Arun R.
    Tickets: HK$480 early bird, HK$680 in advance.

Early Bird tickets will be on sale by calling the hotline numbers from 17th March (Monday) 2008.

Advanced tickets will be on sale at HMV from 20th March (Thursday) 2008.

Venue: WhiteHead Club (300,000 square foot outdoor venue), Ma On Shan, New Territories, Hong Kong. FREE Shuttle Bus (Please see the note in the tickets for Bus Schedule)
    Time: 8pm till 4am

Enquires and Booking Hotline for Early bird and advanced tickets:

Chinese - 9048-2374 or English - 6704-7221

TIESTO Elements of Life World Tour 2008 is organised by Croxxover.

Additional Information

Special Performance: Yoga Performance by YOGA YOGA, Fashion Show and Live Magic Show.

Special FREE GIFT from Yoga Yoga and Reebok

What about food n beverage??

For food and drinks there is a nice bar Attache in Ma On Shan Centre. You can see it when you get off the MTR Ma On Shan. It's on the road G/F between the 2 shopping-malls (almost under the MTR). After a drink there is a shuttle bus nearby going to Whitehead. I believe the bar is also open after the concert. After Party?

So did anyone go to this? Any reviews? Dying to know!

I didn't in the end, couldn't find a supplier of glowsticks

Tiesto

I was among the unlucky ones whom purchased a 680HKD ticket.
    The promoter behind this was a big joke, I mean, there was one, yes as in a single, bar. Behind that bar worked one, as in ' 1 ' person. On the party were an estimated couple of thousand people. You do the math... Oh, did I mention that they didn't sold any liquor? So that resulted in me drinking a 60 bucks can of coke. Crazy.

Maybe it is me being spoiled since I have been to a couple of his real shows in packed indoor football stadiums, with better shows than many world famous bands U2 etc.
    But I think I can speak for most people that it was very, very amateuristic.

The rest of the show; it was raining, the stage was average, no lasers, no chill out with seats, no fire-works.... Oh, what they actually had was toilet capacity for at least half a million people.

All of this resulted in staying untill 1.30am.

Too bad, I heard untill a couple of years they had some good old raves in the convention center in Wan Chai. Seems that the police here has its own thought about Bush's trademark 'War-on-.....' against raves.