A favour

Closed Thread

A favour

If anyone is any of the sports bars could you ask if they are going to show the Championship play-off final on May 24th (Hull vs Bristol)?

Last edited by hullexile; 15-05-2008 at 12:19 PM. Reason: spelling

Will do, I'm in LKF tonight and will keep an eye out for you.

I'll be supporting Bristol City as they're my hometown club!

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Will do, I'm in LKF tonight and will keep an eye out for you.

I'll be supporting Bristol City as they're my hometown club!
    Thanks, big night for Hull - first time we have ever been to Wembley in our 104 year history. Still at least we will have a 100% success record there after this match

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Thanks, big night for Hull - first time we have ever been to Wembley in our 104 year history. Still at least we will have a 100% success record there after this match
    Hmmm could go either way to be honest as we could and should of got automatic promotion if we didn't choke the previous 8 games prior to beating Palace and its always good to see the look on Warnocks face though when he gets spanked.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    If anyone is any of the sports bars could you ask if they are going to show the Championship play-off final on May 24th (Hull vs Bristol)?
    As i mentioned in a previous thread, Delaneys in Wanchai are definitely showing it.

think most places will have it on.....i just hope Star Sports are gonna televise the Leeds game.