Discos playing bollywood music

Closed Thread

Discos playing bollywood music

I love dancing and i wonder if there are any discotheques playing bollywood music. i think it is a lot of fun to dance to those tunes.

disco in Wan Chai plays a lot of bollywood hindi music (REMIX), forget its name but the entrance is right next door to Devils advocate, you'll see an entrance with bouncers standing out side, the disco is at the basement.

hey

but how is this place most places in wanchai i find are pretty shady. is this a decent one

You're probably better of with the Bollywood or Bhangra nights that some of the Indian restaurants end up doing.

Having seen the crowd on that street corner (we hang out at a small pub next to Devils), I'd not want to venture in there.

Quote Originally Posted by KnowItAll:
    You're probably better of with the Bollywood or Bhangra nights that some of the Indian restaurants end up doing.

Having seen the crowd on that street corner (we hang out at a small pub next to Devils), I'd not want to venture in there.
    I know that place. It is called Dreams or Dreamers something like that. Well, you can dream of going in there only if you cough up the cover charge, esp. during the weekend nights!

Quote Originally Posted by ruchibhave:
    but how is this place most places in wanchai i find are pretty shady. is this a decent one
    Depends on what you view as decent. Some of the discos/pubs play bollywood remixes on request (if they have it). If you are not very particular about it and just want to have some fun time, I recommend Mes Amis or Joe Bananas in Wan Chai. They play some good music.

Dreams is the correct name, it just came back to me, it is a lot better then fenwicks, neptunes, those places are shady. Dreams is a lot better and not that crowded. Play some good Hindi, Bhangra, Nepali remixes.