Like Tree1061Likes

Which movie are you going to watch next?

Closed Thread

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:

* The HK police come across as mostly competent and have more than 3 cars
    By cars do you mean vehicles or actual cars? because there is a fuck ton of police vans on HK roads.
    East_coast likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    The HK police come across as mostly competent and have more than 3 cars
    3 cars... how have I missed this. HK police don’t have many cars then???

Off to see the new Mission Impossible tomorrow, love a bit of Tom but it’s almost 2.5hrs...

Quote Originally Posted by misshappy26:
    Off to see the new Mission Impossible tomorrow, love a bit of Tom but it’s almost 2.5hrs...
    Time will fly by. It's fun, but very predictable. Even the unpredictable bits are predictable.
    Fiona in HKG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by misshappy26:
    3 cars... how have I missed this. HK police don’t have many cars then???
    Seen the movie now and know that HK K means actual cars. All of the cars in the movie belong to HK Police I would suspect and I have seen a few cars on the roads here in the 6.5 years ive lived here, literally a handful.

I guess they are used by the more senior police officers, vans are much more efficient for carting police around HK but even those are pretty much empty bar the driver most of the time.
    HK_Katherine and misshappy26 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    Seen the movie now and know that HK K means actual cars. All of the cars in the movie belong to HK Police I would suspect and I have seen a few cars on the roads here in the 6.5 years ive lived here, literally a handful.

I guess they are used by the more senior police officers, vans are much more efficient for carting police around HK but even those are pretty much empty bar the driver most of the time.
    Yes. Exactly.

I want to see Mission Impossible. But, I most want to see part 2 of the Avengers Infinity War, whenever it comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperionhtp:
    I want to see Mission Impossible. But, I most want to see part 2 of the Avengers Infinity War, whenever it comes out.
    I wish I had known Cruise does his own stunts before watching MI - it greatly increased my appreciation of it finding that out!

Watched The Making of the Room ( on route back to SG from Oz), which was described as one of the worst films ever made, despite The Room becoming a cult classic.

East_coast likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Natfixit:
    Watched The Making of the Room ( on route back to SG from Oz), which was described as one of the worst films ever made, despite The Room becoming a cult classic.
    Do you mean the Disaster Artist?