Fatburger

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by rikovskiy:
    honestly, the trick burger it's been taken in ages, since last summer i think, more or less. been waiting in ages and now since i came back from Europe. seen the ad. as written "opening in sept, 2007" at the door in queen's road east. but where's @ the Venetian is now on.
    Wow, that hurt my eyes. I really hope Fatburger opens soon. It's nice having Burger King back though.

Quote Originally Posted by jayinhongkong:
    Wow, that hurt my eyes. I really hope Fatburger opens soon. It's nice having Burger King back though.
    Thats exactly what I was thinking as I read that

Am gonna have to look up Burger King as I thought the only one was at the airport - I don't get out much !!!!

There is a burger king in the peak tower aswell...although personally I wouldn't choose anything other than Triple O's for my very occassional (honest junk burger fix!

Mos Burger is good though, smaller portions than triple o's though.

There's a Burger King opposite Harbour City in TST. I actually prefer Burger King to Triple O's! Wendys would be nice though.

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

I spotted a Burger King on Hennessy Rd while i was on a tram-come lunchtime The flaming image lured me back on foot to CC Wu building - where to my dismay there was an 'opening soon' board.
    Its a good thing the nearest Freshness Burger was but a hop and a skip away.

--
    plug for both Freshness and MOS
    Great coffee
    AND
    MOS has a great side order of fried shrimp
    yiu yum

I've never been to a Fatburger outlet anywhere, do they offer a veggie version (like at Triple O's)?

I love Fatburger...haven't had it in a longgg time. Fatburger does have a veggie option. Fatburger : Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kombuchakid:
    I spotted a Burger King on Hennessy Rd while i was on a tram-come lunchtime The flaming image lured me back on foot to CC Wu building - where to my dismay there was an 'opening soon' board.
    Its a good thing the nearest Freshness Burger was but a hop and a skip away.

--
    plug for both Freshness and MOS
    Great coffee
    AND
    MOS has a great side order of fried shrimp
    yiu yum
    I travel down Hennessy Road several times a week. I can't wait for that BK to open. I'll be over there at least once a week.

MOS is ok, but I found their largest burger a little on the small side. :/

Thanks so much Blur, their veggie burger sounds delicious!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast