Saturday 31 May

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by A-J:
    oh so it's u who's painting us in reds?

oh never mind, peace, respect.. it's all good, i'm here to make friends, that's all
    lovely weekend to you all
    What was that 'bout sarcasm?

Maybe I should start smothering my text with lots of positive "smileys" in case my posts are read WRONG, again...

Wouldn't go around red-dinging others' friendly, "innocent" chatter - having been dinged meself!

Peace, etc...

Rob, Weather pending I should be out in Wanchai this evening around 11pm, I'll give you a text/call to see where you are. I'm game for tomorrow night as well (though I gotta take it easy, Sunday is my drinking day in Stanley). Let me know the details.

Ok ive just been contacted by an american who i got to know through the HK network on facebook...he arrived a few days ago and i might be taking him around wanchai tonight...number again for those that missed it is 6715 4409....if i dont answer its because i dont hear it so send me a text and i will get back to you.

I should be out tonight at 11. I'll ring you up, if not def tomorrow.

Hi All!

I'm new to Wan Chai and HK too for that matter and would love to meet up in Wan Chai, rain or no rain. Is there a place decided yet to start the night? Maya or Heat?

-Gretta

Not yet, gonna go for one drink to see my chinese friend who works in new makati at 9 then i'll start meeting you guys and sort out a place.

Or shall we just say Maya at 10?

Let's say Maya at 10pm and we can all figure out what to do from there. See you soon!

K might be running a little late so could be closer to 10:30...just leaving now but gotta go for that drink first.

Sorry I took off early last night but I had a good time. Anyone set the time/place for tonight? Just working through my hangeover so I should be good to go in a few hours.

As per my text, im afraid im going to have to take a raincheck on tonight guys due to the fact i didnt get in until 10am and just got out of bed combined with my head being rammed firmly up my arse.

Ill be out later though...think its gonna be sensible (haha) probably going to hit amazonia and dusk til dawn with an english friend of mine so if anyone wants to catch up for a drink, you have my number.

P.S. I have no doubts that i will be in the bridge again until stupid o'clock on sunday.

Last edited by Trebor; 31-05-2008 at 07:46 PM.