Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Claire ex-ax
  • 1 Post By wtbhotia

Oktoberfest Extravaganza with free beer!

Closed Thread

Oktoberfest Extravaganza with free beer!

What better way to celebrate autumn than with an Oktoberfest extravaganza? The Hong Kong Jockey Club is inviting everyone to raise a stein and drink to each other’s health on Oct 9 and 23 at the Happy Valley Racecourse. Start your night with a free cup of draught beer by downloading the complimentary coupon here. Stay around to mingle, play games, win prizes, and enjoy more than 12 different ales – all to the music of a different German band each night.

Last edited by shri; 08-10-2013 at 03:08 PM.

Can I bring just the image you linked on my mobile phone to show? And can the same image be used by all parties with me, or does each have to have that coupon image on their own mobiles?

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Your thread's subject would appear to be verbally superfluous.

Stoob likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeahbaby:
    Can I bring just the image you linked on my mobile phone to show? And can the same image be used by all parties with me, or does each have to have that coupon image on their own mobiles?
    You will have to download that coupon on your smart phone. (it saves the image in your passport app on your iphone, don't know where in android).
    I don't think one coupon can get you more than one beer, else there'll be a stampede....

Quote Originally Posted by gunsnroses:
    You will have to download that coupon on your smart phone. (it saves the image in your passport app on your iphone, don't know where in android).
    I don't think one coupon can get you more than one beer, else there'll be a stampede....
    Passwallet app for Android.
    tinlissie likes this.