Bulldogs Quiznights (Tuesdays)

Closed Thread

Bulldogs Quiznights (Tuesdays)

Ok too short notice for tonight (and im busy anyway) but the Bulldogs in Lan Kwai Fong do a quiz every tuesday from 8pm and was wondering if anybody was up for forming a team for a laugh...they do good food there too and free shooters for those that guess the music rounds correctly (not part of the official quiz)

The above information is from when I and one friend entered a team back in Feb and came a respectable 7th out of 20+ who all had 5 or 6 players.

Im assuming nothing has changed as they still advertise them on a tuesday.

Like a few other people here, I'm an on-and-off regular at the Bulldogs Tuesday quiz. I've won my fair share of free shots over the past couple of years, including one in each music round, last time I went 2 weeks ago.

Drop me a line if you want me to let you know next time we're going - I'm sure we'll have room for a couple more if you want to join us...

Quiz

So does Bulldogs Wanchai do a Quiz too?

No it doesn't - they tried for a few weeks when it first opened, but it didn't fly.

The White Stag in Wanchai does one but not sure which night and i was told yesterday that the Old China Hand does one too.

Count me in!