Kowloon Tong Crew

Closed Thread

Kowloon Tong Crew

Hey,

I've just moved to Kowloon Tong Because I work near the University, Is there any western people in the area fancy going for a few beer’s trekking into central is an effort every time you want to have a couple of beers.

Jonathan

Moving to HK

I'm moving to HK next week and have been considering Kowloon tong. What's it like there? How expensive?

Cheers

Dan

some people around central kowloon finally!

i dont live in kowloon tong but i go there quite often like once or twice a week for movie, cafe, page one, hong kong records, taste, log on, queen's, sushi.... it just takes me 10min to get there from home.

by the way i am a local.

Quote Originally Posted by cocorosie:
    i dont live in kowloon tong but i go there quite often like once or twice a week for movie, cafe, page one, hong kong records, taste, log on, queen's, sushi.... it just takes me 10min to get there from home.

by the way i am a local.
    well it's good to have some local knowledge so I may tap you up for some information on good places to eat etc. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by limepickle:
    well it's good to have some local knowledge so I may tap you up for some information on good places to eat etc. :-)
    i hope i am helpful. Can always PM me if you have any questions about hong kong!
    by the way, welcome to hong kong! hope you enjoy your life here.