80's nights in Hong Kong

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question 80's nights in Hong Kong

I am wondering if there are any clubs that have 80's nights on a regular basis. I'm into the 80's and have not found any clubs that do the 80's night thing in this 'international' city! Any info would be tremendously appreciated!

Last edited by lawrenceray; 14-06-2008 at 11:44 PM.

WOW! the 80's ha, for me this was the best year of Music! not sure though if they have those kind of place here in HK, let's wait for the party goers to reply

Not a club or night as such but Al's Diner in Lan Kwai Fong always seems to be playing 80's music along with the videos.

I don't think they have "80s nights" per se (although that would be a great idea ) but Insomnia in LKF has a great cover band which often plays 80s tunes and I think takes requests. It's usually pretty crowded but equally it's usually a great night out for some dancing and enjoying some pop hits

Yes, I've also been looking for something like this... Like School Disco in the UK...

Quote Originally Posted by wapiscrap:
    Yes, I've also been looking for something like this... Like School Disco in the UK...
    Yeah, it has been a mystery to me as to why no clubs do the 80's nights in H.K.

80's night at a club would be great! this is one of the few things i actually miss from the states

Al's Diner is your best bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Brown_By_Nature:
    Al's Diner is your best bet.
    Can you please let me know where it is?

I'm sure Al's Diner could be fun once in a while, but I find it pretty feral usually :P It's kinda in the middle of LKF, near Stormies, which also plays a bit of 80s

Just heard about a full on 80's dress up party night coming up in Soda on Sat 5 July. Could be fun, although Soda is a pretty small venue (I'd prefer a place where people would really be able to dance)

Its all about the 80s at Soda - Hong Kong Entertainment Nightlife Clubbing Music Guide - HKClubbing.com

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast