2014 NFL Playoffs (12 Jan) Patriots vs Colts

2014 NFL Playoffs (12 Jan) Patriots vs Colts

Does anyone plan to watch the Patriots/Colts game on Sunday at 9:00am? It's being shown on channel ASN in Hong Kong, but I'm hoping to find a fun venue to watch the game. I've checked with Trafalgar in Wan Chai and they may open if enough people are interested. Any other NFL fans out there???

I'll most likely send the wife and kids to Disneyland and watch the game at home on ASN. If it wasn't on my home tv I would join you.

But if I were to venture out, I prefer the Doghouse to Tralfagar. Better venue, better TVs, friendlier waitstaff and better food. I'm sure they would open if you could round up 10 or so people.

Last edited by closedcasket; 07-01-2014 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scott_paul:
    Does anyone plan to watch the Patriots/Colts game on Sunday at 9:00am?
    Are you sure it is not on Monday at 9am? I went to Delany's in TST for last years where they held a large breakfast buffet.

Quote Originally Posted by GeoSteve:
    Are you sure it is not on Monday at 9am? I went to Delany's in TST for last years where they held a large breakfast buffet.
    Not this weekend. This weekend has 2 games on Saturday and 2 games on Sunday. Meaning in HK, 2 games on Sunday morning and 2 games on Monday morning.

The game the op speaks of is indeed on Sunday morning.

The following weekend both games are on Sunday (or Monday morning here)

Do you live on the dark side? Or just prefer the TST Delaneys to the Wan Chai one?

Dark side and yes, would be up for the Superbowl.

We need NFL fans on Sunday morning!

The Doghouse in Wan Chai is a great suggestion; they open at 11am but should be willing to open for the 9am game if we have a few more people. Pats fans, where are you???

Delaney's in TST opens at 8am on Sunday

Delaney's has confirmed they will be open early on Sunday for the NFL; doors open at 8:00am. I will buy a beer for any Pats fans who show up.

71-77 Peking Road
    Basement Level, Mary Building
    Tsim Sha Tsui
    2301-3980

You can count two more heads in. My husband is a diehard Pats fan.

Count me in and I'll drag my mate along too!