Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By INXS
  • 3 Post By HowardCoombs

Dinosaur Exhibit at Science Museum Question

Closed Thread

Dinosaur Exhibit at Science Museum Question

I was wondering if anyone of you have seen the dinosaur exhibit at the science museum. Got a friend who is apparently a big fan of dinosaurs and asked me to go. We tried to go the other day but man, was it crowded. I am hoping with school starting, it should be less crowded soon. Is it worth visiting?

I went with the kids and we had a great time...I can't remember the price but it was cheap! Maybe $30 or something...anyway, cheap!

It was crowded...I would put it on a par with say, Ladies Market...that kind of crowded...

Yeah, do it.

It's fun!

If your friend likes dinosaurs, and he's ever going to Beijing, tell him to check out the Palaeontology Museum there! Now that is a cool place if you're a dinosaur buff and it is where much of the exhibits at the HK exhibition come from!

Watercooler likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by INXS:
    I went with the kids and we had a great time...I can't remember the price but it was cheap! Maybe $30 or something...anyway, cheap!

It was crowded...I would put it on a par with say, Ladies Market...that kind of crowded...

Yeah, do it.

It's fun!

If your friend likes dinosaurs, and he's ever going to Beijing, tell him to check out the Palaeontology Museum there! Now that is a cool place if you're a dinosaur buff and it is where much of the exhibits at the HK exhibition come from!

Thanks, will check it out as you recommended. Any advice on which particular dinosaur exhibit to spend more time on?

INXS

Suprised they didn't think you were an escaped exhibit

I can't remember the price but it was cheap! Maybe $30 or something...anyway, cheap!
    Get the annual museum family pass. It makes it even cheaper. http://www.lcsd.gov.hk/en/cs_museum_pass.php

Its fantastic value for families.
    INXS, Watercooler and iliketurtles like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Watercooler:
    Thanks, will check it out as you recommended. Any advice on which particular dinosaur exhibit to spend more time on?
    It's not like that WC...it's very linear...you start and kind of shuffle along until the end!

It's not like that WC...it's very linear...you start and kind of shuffle along until the end!
    ...and no doubt pushed along by the horde behind you...

My friend and have decided to check it out next week, fingers crossed, let's hope the crowd would be less...severe than our first try.