Anyone wanna watch a play from 10-12th July at the Fringe?

Anyone wanna watch a play from 10-12th July at the Fringe?

Anyone bought tickets for this? The plays called These Actors of Mine and some people I know are in it and say its gonna be a real laugh......

I'd be interested. have wanted to see a play at the fringe but don't know how good it is.
    have you been to any play there?

Yeah i have. I've been to see Tartuffe and Ho Chi Minh in Hong Kong there. It's a good place because the audience are literally next to the actors on stage and is great if you're seeing a comedy. When were you thinking of going?

I've seen a few things at the Fringe, dramatic, musical, comedy, etc. - the quality varies, of course, since every show tends to put on by different people...

I'm planning to go see These Actors Of Mine on Thursday night. Unless I happen to be somewhere near a place selling tickets between now and then, I'll get a ticket on the door.

I'm definitely in!! Saw some of the pics in HK Mag & BC Mag this week. Should be a good laugh.

Sounds like it's going to be fun. Would people like to go together?

How was it Vmlinuz? I think I'll go tonight.

It was... sold out when I got there!

We're thinking of going tonight, after calling and booking beforehand If you fancy meeting up, drop me a PM.