who WANTS some REGGAE!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Boro Boy:
    evryting soundz good.., count me in (if allowed) da spliff
    WERD

Could we arrange a Reggae night? It seems like a lot of people interested

As someone said before. Come check out the Reggae at Vodka Bar (V13) in Central. It's on every Thursday evening!

V13 is on 13 Old Bailey Street, Central. It's that little street that goes up the hill next to old Victoria prison. Where Central escalator walkway meets Hollywood Road.

one love.

Wagwan! I think I might have to check V13 out this Thursday! Anyone else game?

I should be out on Thursday so may drop by and check it out. The last time I went to V13 it couldn't have been further away from being a reggae place...

Yeah, I've walked by and I know what it's like. It's just a reggae night. HK doesn't seem to have enough demand for a reggae-oriented bar, but if I ever win the Mark Six...

Would be great if you stopped by on Thursday!

Quote Originally Posted by jayinhongkong:
    Yeah, I've walked by and I know what it's like. It's just a reggae night. HK doesn't seem to have enough demand for a reggae-oriented bar, but if I ever win the Mark Six...

Would be great if you stopped by on Thursday!
    It was D&B when I was there last (ok it was like two years ago), and that was exactly why I went there. There I said it, I've always loved D&B and always will, even though everyone's been telling me how "uncool" that is these days....

Jay, could I have your number cos I don't really fancy going up to every bloke in the bar asking "are you jay?".... will pm you mine now.

Thursday nights are officially reggae night at V13 now (most of them anyway). D&B is still really popular here in HK and there are a lot of D&B events too. Not really my cup o' tea though.

You have a PM!

Last edited by jayinhongkong; 10-11-2008 at 11:40 PM.

Thanks for the tips! but what is D&B?(sorry I'm not very up to date I guess)
    Seems like i am going to hong kong in January already, definitely going to check the V13...very curious how the reggae nights are in Asia, I think reggae isn't that popular there...

D&B is "Drum&Bass" - i.e. music without tunes.