who WANTS some REGGAE!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    i.e. music without tunes.
    Not usually the case, fyi.

oh drum and bass is nice

DnB is cool, but not something I can really see myself dancing to. I like to chill out to it though. Got quite a few dnb/jungle tracks on my MP3 players, but my first love is and always will be hip-hop.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchDrinker:
    Not usually the case, fyi.
    Well I just went here and played the samples of the ten most popular tracks without hearing any evidence of a tune (perhaps a hint of one in one of the samples). Is that not the type of music you were referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    Well I just went here and played the samples of the ten most popular tracks without hearing any evidence of a tune (perhaps a hint of one in one of the samples). Is that not the type of music you were referring to?
    Lol you would do absolutely anything just to prove yourself right wouldn't you - including subjecting yourself to 10 whole samples of DnB!

Site blocked at work so not sure which tunes you've been listening to but think I've got a vague idea. Anyway try EZ Rollers (especially the pre-2000 stuff) and J Majik for size - if you insist!

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchDrinker:
    Lol you would do absolutely anything just to prove yourself right wouldn't you - including subjecting yourself to 10 whole samples of DnB!

Site blocked at work so not sure which tunes you've been listening to but think I've got a vague idea. Anyway try EZ Rollers (especially the pre-2000 stuff) and J Majik for size - if you insist!
    Most DnB only has a 'tune' in sections where they throw samples in. DnB works though. Sounds good to me, but different strokes for different folks, right?

House music and hip hop are nice when you go out to a club dancing, but at home, I listen reggae jazz and blues and little R&b soul...drum and bass is nice but not for the whole night

Quote Originally Posted by vibes_alive:
    House music and hip hop are nice when you go out to a club dancing, but at home, I listen reggae jazz and blues and little R&b soul...drum and bass is nice but not for the whole night
    Agreed and agreed.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4