who WANTS some REGGAE!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

who WANTS some REGGAE!

need a change from the hustle and bustle of HK's manic speed. the answer is reggae

I'm doing some research, whould any one like to attend a open air reggae concert/festival? think sun, beers and some melow beats from proffesional rastas.

it would be a welcome change from the commercial scene

let me know your thoughts...

Yes, but guaranteeing the sun may be the hardest part...

It rains a lot in the Caribbean too, so even if it rains, it'll still be irie. lol

reggae and dub please!

I'd like to see Steel Pulse or Morgan Heritage. They're fairly laid back, so they won't disturb 'sensible' people like the modern dancehall artists like Red Rat might. That being said, dancehall is fine by me.

Irie

Quote Originally Posted by jayinhongkong:
    I'd like to see Steel Pulse or Morgan Heritage. They're fairly laid back, so they won't disturb 'sensible' people like the modern dancehall artists like Red Rat might. That being said, dancehall is fine by me.
    I agree, I haven't seen Steel Pulse in ages, some Ziggy Marley or Eek-a-mouse would be awesome also. Imagine: Jamin' and Skankin' to the tunes, bottle of Red Stripe on one hand, and something else on the other (I dunno if I'm allowed to say what that something is, I don't wanna get kicked out of the forum, but you can imagine.) So what's your plan? I'll be more than happy to help.

I'd love to see Ziggy and Eek-A-Mouse too. Unfortunately, I don't think you get Red Stripe here. Plenty of what you wanted in the other hand though. lol

I'd be all over this! I can donate a jar of Grace jerk seasoning for a BBQ too

I'm up - as in Get Up Stand Up - for reggae and I know a few others who would be up too

So where we can get together for some reggae music... Let's get together and feel alright... anyone interested

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast