give me some dirty, grimey bars.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbye kitty:
    Personally, I like a bit of dice-rattling now and again with a $100 bucket of beer. A1 bar just above/below the Flying Pan in Wan Chai can be fun for an hour or so.
    Dice rattling! Sweet! Although... I thought the Flying Pan was more around the SoHo area? Is there more than one?

And yeah, I've heard good things about Yumla and Joyce Is Not Here from other sources. I've been super busy lately and haven't had a chance to check any of these out... but I'm feeling that this weekend will put an end to that.

Yea there is a flying pan on Lockhart road just around the corner from Mes Amis.

Personal fav places to hang out:

Joyce Is Not Here on Peel Street; across the street is Peel Fresco, definitely NOT pretentious. The Wanch in Wan Chai. And The Place at Kennedy Town.

Hey goodbye kitty, you live in KT and go to The Place? My husband and I go there too sometimes, we should get together and have a drink! Although I have to warn you, I do like Hello Kitty. :P

Boo!!! Not kitty...miffy!!! No, I'm not a pre-pubescent girl!!

Yep, I go in the place a fair bit and even tried out those other 2 new bars which are OK, but still a little quiet.

There's another thread about a KT get-together...could be fun?

Neither am I pre pubescent, though I can't help but enjoy an occasional kitty item... ha!

You know, I kept trying to get to that KT thread, but never load! Maybe I have the wrong address?

Let's try to get together, it'll be fun to know more people in the 'hood!

Kings hotel

try the Kings hotel, Jaffe road in Wan Chai for pool, open all hours!

hot Pot

great hot pot restaurant in wan chai, think its called Star Hot Pot/Restaurant near fire station, after 9pm unlimited beer and all the food you can eat for about HK$200.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian1985:
    try the Kings hotel, Jaffe road in Wan Chai for pool, open all hours!
    Er, that's Joe's Billiards, which was first mentioned in the 8th post to this thread!

go to lamma, it is as scuzzy and unposh as you like. just make sure you get the last ferry back

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4