Like Tree9Likes

Imagine Dragons: Transformers Performance Tickets

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Imagine Dragons: Transformers Performance Tickets

From LiveNation:

Grammy Award-winning band IMAGINE DRAGONS will perform live in Hong Kong as part of the world premiere of the highly anticipated film, “TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION,” the fourth film in Michael Bay’s global blockbuster franchise. Tickets for the live performance will be free-of-charge and available beginning Friday, June 13 at 10:00 a.m. (HKST).

IMAGINE DRAGONS will perform from Harbour City, Ocean Terminal Roof-Top Car Park at 9:00 p.m. (HKST) on Thursday, June 19, following the film’s premiere at the Hong Kong Cultural Centre. The band will perform its song written for the film, “BATTLE CRY,” live for the first time, along with other hits from its smash album “Night Visions”. For more information and for tickets, please visit
    http://www.transformersmovie.com/imaginedragons/

We hope we can get a few tickets to give away... watch this space for more info.

So the Convention Centre at Wan Chai gets destroyed in the new Transformer movie? Hmm....I might just go and watch it just for that. Of course, being a Michael Bay film, I'll have to sit through plenty of dumb dialogue, ridiculous characters and impressive but pointless explosions to see that, hahaha.

Last edited by Watercooler; 11-06-2014 at 11:20 AM.

Looking forward to seeing the epic scene where one of the transformers or autobots uses the star ferry as a bat and starts smashing up some buildings.

Could see this becoming a Hong Kong drinking game - A drink for every time a Lee Ka Shing or Hong Kong Land affiliated property in Central gets destroyed...

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Looking forward to seeing the epic scene where one of the transformers or autobots uses the star ferry as a bat and starts smashing up some buildings.

Could see this becoming a Hong Kong drinking game - A drink for every time a Lee Ka Shing or Hong Kong Land affiliated property in Central gets destroyed...
    Actually it should be one of the autobots (good guys) or decepticons (bad guys) as both autobots and decepticons are transformers.
    Last edited by Watercooler; 11-06-2014 at 11:41 AM.

Same difference lah... As long as they're not allowed into my private club, I'm ok.

Watercooler likes this.

Same difference lah... As long as they're not allowed into my private club, I'm ok.
    Assuming they can fit into your private club in the first place, they are rather...big after all.

P.S- I walked out of the cinema mid-way during the first Transformers movie, that was how bad I felt that movie was. I've since watched one or two sequels on HBO while killing time and it has done nothing to improve my estimation of Bay. He could do cool action scenes with tons of explosions, but making a decent movie? Nope.

I did grew up watching the original cartoon series (the G1 as it is called), I was only a little kid then but had a chance recently to re-watch a couple of old episodes and I still felt the cartoon blew away the movies by a mile, that's how bad I think Bay is.

That being said, it is going to be mighty hard to resist the temptation to see HK gets destroyed on screen though...
    Last edited by Watercooler; 11-06-2014 at 11:48 AM.

Cool Interested in the concert

From LiveNation:

We hope we can get a few tickets to give away... watch this space for more info.
    Please do update if you have any tickets to give away, I am a super imagine dragons fans ! can't wait to see them live !!!

I cant figure out if tickets are needed or not for this. Without tickets, I can see this turning into a dangerous zoo....

The convention centre got wrecked! love to see my office getting demolished as well plus, massive imagine dragons fan :3

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast