Like Tree33Likes

Ticket Giveaway: Imagine Dragons Concert at Transformers Age of Extinction World Premiere on June 19th

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast

Ticket Giveaway: Imagine Dragons Concert at Transformers Age of Extinction World Premiere on June 19th

Grammy Award-winning band IMAGINE DRAGONS will perform at Harbour City, Ocean Terminal Roof-Top Car Park at 9:00 p.m. (HKST) on Thursday, June 19, following the film’s premiere at the Hong Kong Cultural Centre.

The band will perform its song written for the film, “BATTLE CRY,” live for the first time, along with other hits from its smash album “Night Visions”.

We have secured a number of tickets to give away for the performance on the 19th of June.

To enter the giveaway: Watch the trailer of the Age of Extinction and let us know which HK building is destroyed in the most epic Michael Bay fashion in Transformers Age of Extinction?

Bonus points if your office building is scheduled to be erased from the map on the 19th?

This giveaway is for entertainment purposes only. GeoExpat Hong Kong members with the most entertaining responses will be notified on Monday morning and tickets will be distributed by Tuesday.

Winners will win 2 tickets each.

Last edited by shri; 12-06-2014 at 02:27 PM.
    doubleman, joanfung and Humna like this.

Another favorite from the Night Visions album.

It's the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, in Wan Chai. Plus, I work in Central Plaza right next door, so my building is sure to be destroyed in the aftermath!

At least I'll get to watch the movie (and Imagine Dragons?) before total destruction.

shri, rani and iliketurtles like this.

The building that is destroyed is Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre - Wan Chai!
    I work in Central, luckily I'm going to be spared (mostly?!)

Good thing the concert is all the way in TST :P

The Hong kong convention and exhibition centre got wrecked! love to see my office getting demolished as well . plus, massive imagine dragons fan :3

The HK Convention and Exhibition Centre I work in Central, and it doesn't seem that my office gets destroyed, unfortunately..... which probably means I still need to come back to work after the movie!

That's Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre in Wan Chai. Luckily my office building is at Kowloon Side, no damage at all..Thanks God..

The destroyed building is the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre in Wan Chai. My office is in Tai Koo which is not that near Wan Chai. Hopefully i will not be involved. However, i will take take ferry from Tsim Sha Tsui to Wan Chai everyday. Am i need to plan another route to go to work? XD

jackycheng likes this.

HK Conference and Exhibition Centre being blown to bits.
    Also.... was that a Star Ferry being dropped from a height and exploding too! Awesome

They destroy the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre in Wan Chai!! I'm up on Queen Road East, directly behind the HKCEC so I'm sure the aftermath of that will trigger a landslide of epic proportions causing Hopewell Center to topple over destroying everything in between so yeah, I'm would say that I'm affected by this!! shit! haha

Last edited by flymantang; 12-06-2014 at 04:52 PM.
    shri likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast