Like Tree10Likes

R/C dirt tracks around?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

R/C dirt tracks around?

I have a Traxxas 1/10 R/C Truggy just sitting and wanted to know if any off road/dirt tracks exist here? I am not looking to compete, just play around on jumps and berms.

I did see the road track in Yuen Long but I am not really into that.

Lali warehouse has what you want :
    http://www.rctech.net/forum/hong-kon...warehouse.html

wtbhotia and JohnHK39 like this.

I see one out the window while traveling on the KCR....think it is around tai po area

Quote Originally Posted by closedcasket:
    I see one out the window while traveling on the KCR....think it is around tai po area
    really, where, never noticed, near tai po market or tai wo?

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    really, where, never noticed, near tai po market or tai wo?
    It is in Fanling, near the Jockey Club Road overpass, eastern side on the train tracks.

closedcasket and imparanoic like this.

Thanks guys, Lali warehouse looks nice and I will look for Fanling track on my way to China next week.

I hope that I am not opening a money pit, go once, upgrade everything, go again, and repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnHK39:
    I hope that I am not opening a money pit, go once, upgrade everything, go again, and repeat.
    You *ARE* opening a money pit, but its a fun money pit - kinda like owning a boat but cheaper.

And dont forget the : Go once, break 2 things, come back, buy new parts to fix, go again and break 3 other things, come back and buy new things. Repeat, repeat, repeat.

Oh, and dont forget : Look, new & improved batteries have come out, lets buy 4
    wtbhotia likes this.

I've seen people with r/c toys on several occasions up on Stage 4 of the Maclehose at Ngong Ping, near the viewing point where the paragliders take off. It's not a formal track, but they seemed to be enjoying themselves.

JohnHK39 likes this.

not dirt but

quite a few people fly RC devices in front of Shing Mun reservoir

Visited the track in Fanling today - it was nice enough place with plenty of action but it is not a dirt track.

Its a nicely paved track full of quiet battery as well as noisy gas/nitro cars.

wtbhotia and JohnHK39 like this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast