Like Tree6Likes

Places to Watch NFL Games

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

I am coming from canada and will arrive on jan 21. the conference finals then the super bowl! i cant miss either! huge nfl fan! is there a place anyone has gone to yet?

old china hand

most games are on now sports channels 1-5 so any 24 hour bar would have them. i usually watch them at the old china hand in wanchai on sunday mornings. nothing like football with eggs, beer and people dancing off the X they took from the night before!

ASN

Apparently according to their site ASN (all sports network) carries NFL games live: ASN

Now the challenge is to find a place / bar that carries this network and also opens by 5am in the morning so I can catch the Jets vs. Chargers playoff game. Any ideas??

What are the other 24hr bars in HK? Maybe one of them will show the Jets vs. Chargers game on Monday the 18th morning @ 5:30am?

Hi everyone,

Delaneys Irish Bar in HK is showing all the upcoming NFL games Live.

A few of us are planning to go this Sunday morning to watch the Cardinals vs. Saints and Ravens vs. Colts games.

If you are interested in joining us, please PM me your phone number.

Cheers,
    Bobby

is it possible to watch the viking/cowboy game replayed on monday night somewhere?

when and where are the nfl games this sunday?

i am in HK! where can i enjoy som NFl action?very exciting games this mionday!

I watch the replays in the Trafalgar in Wan Chai. They are the official pub for the ASL here in HK.

If there were enough people wanting to watch the games live it would be worth asking if they'd open early for them. They are opening early for the Superbowl.

I usually go to the Friday night NFL night to watch the replays because there's a bigger crowd in.

Anybody else got a sneaky feeling the Vikings might go all the way this year?

Seems like the Trafalgar is opening for the for the first game on Sunday and will stay open for the second if there are enough people.

We watched the game in Delaney in TST. They definitely open for the whole playoff as some of us went there last week. Go Vikes... I will be there this monday morning wearing either my Favre or Peterson jersey.....