Like Tree5Likes

Clockenflap 2014!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pkboy:
    Damn, i was excited if it was Jazzy Jeff.

I met him once in a KFC with his entourage the day after he played at my university, we did that hand slap *pssh* handshake

Well the image says Jazzy Jeff so maybe it is him and the poster on here made the typo.

I am sure I have seen it say Jess elsewhere though, thought it was just some female DJ ripping off his name.

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    Editor (Geo editor that is) spelt it wrong. On the official website its Jazzy Jeff.
    Yea i just saw that....

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    mixed bag, one or two up and coming bands, nothing major, very b listed line up, especially the price, a decent band and support seems better
    I think the price is worth it now that The Flaming Lips are playing. They were here back in 2010 and the cost was $620 then.

@pin: Yup, Jazzy Jeff is coming to HK... and "Jess" was an unfortunate typo. Apologies.

how come im not seeing DJJJ Line Up | Clockenflap ?

Just announced: TRAVIS is added to the line-up!

Travis, the post-Britpop alternative rock band formed in 1990, has been twice crowned Best British Group at the Brit Awards. They've also often been credited as having paved the way for popular UK bands such as Coldplay and Keane. Hit songs include "Why Does It Always Rain on Me?" "Sing" and "Closer."

iliketurtles likes this.

Clockenflap 2014 map

Check out the 2014 map! Clockenflap is next Fri - Sun, Nov 28 - 30!

Good job i havent bought a ticket as i think i'd get as far as the Cider Garden and that would be me done for the weekend.

wtbhotia and East_coast like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Editor:
    Just announced: TRAVIS is added to the line-up!
    Had a phone conference with a Glaswegian today. He couldn't believe travis were still peddling their hits from 12 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    Had a phone conference with a Glaswegian today. He couldn't believe travis were still peddling their hits from 12 years ago.
    well, suede sold tickets in HK ( cult following, strangely) at HK$780, but there barely sell in UK for 20quid nowadays, there were biggest 20 years ago, no one in uk care about there even though they still release albums.

Roxette had hits 25 years ago, i believe they had a gig in hk at HK$680