Like Tree3Likes

Best places for live music

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    Amazonia is your place for rock music. Best cover band(s) in Hong Kong by a mile if you ask me.

You just have to ignore the hookers.
    +1 to this

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    Amazonia is your place for rock music. Best cover band(s) in Hong Kong by a mile if you ask me.

You just have to ignore the hookers.
    Ya, I forgot about Amazonia. They are always playing rock every night, and only rock and metal.
    Last edited by PackerFan; 16-09-2014 at 12:40 PM.

Cheers guys, I stumbled (literally) across Amazonia on Saturday night after hearing the stairway to heaven solo belting out.... Good band in the actually, however I know what you mean about the hookers!

Sounds like some other great suggestions too, so thanks for all your input! They're a plenty for me to crack on with! If anyone's planning a trip anywhere give me a shout, it'd be great to meet up with anyone who has a similar taste in music!

Sam

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

I'm going to Underground ReUnion tonight, more original music and a mix of genre. Underground ReUnion Show - The Hong Kong Indie Music/Live Concerts Club (Hong Kong) - Meetup
    If you come along, say Hi, I have blue hair on one side tonight hahaha

Hi Chris,
    Apologies for missing your last message, would love to hear about any other recommended events that you're heading off to, do you have anything else in the diary yet?

Sam

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Will do Sam!