looking for male latin dance partner

Thumbs up looking for male latin dance partner

hi i'm at my mid twenties, a beginner of latin dance, hv learnt for abt 4 months now (mainly cha cha so far, and a bit of jive, rumba & peso), now looking for a male partner to learn together, its soo much fun when u hv a partner, also would definitely dance better! :P

lets get in touch

Salsa

Hey lazyocean,

I don't know if you've tried Salsa yet, it's my fav of the latin dance flavours. There was another thread with the similar idea of connecting latin dance partners.

http://www.geoexpat.com/forum/thread30182.html

At this point I'm still waiting for my work visa, but should be in HK by mid Oct. I'm M in my mid 20s intermediate salsa, would be great to meet people who are also interested in latin dance

G

Hi, Lazyocean:

I was born in hk too and now moved to Canada and compete Latin here. Drop me a line. may be next time I come home, we can go do social. cheers
    henry

hey henry,

wow u realize that i'm just a beginner??? and u already competing latin in canada? hahaha if ure sure that i won't bore u to death, i'll definitely be up for it :P

maybe u'd also like to join the salsa group here in the groups section, and see if there's any get together u'd like to join us next time u come home

Quote Originally Posted by lazyocean:
    hi i'm at my mid twenties, a beginner of latin dance, hv learnt for abt 4 months now (mainly cha cha so far, and a bit of jive, rumba & peso), now looking for a male partner to learn together, its soo much fun when u hv a partner, also would definitely dance better! :P

lets get in touch
    hi lazyocean. you have my vote. with a partner you can always practice more. i have been learning dance for 6 yrs. i focus in latin ballroom, only. i am looking for a partner too. drop me a line if you are interested to pair up.

regards,

thomas