UFC events suddenly gone from Fox Sports channel 670 on now TV???

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

UFC events suddenly gone from Fox Sports channel 670 on now TV???

For the last 12 months, I've been watching UFC live events via now TV on Fox Sports channel 670.

This morning I tuned in to watch UFC 179 and suddenly it is not showing (just some live Baseball stuff). It appears it has not even been scheduled!

I called the now hotline and as usual they don't know anything. They initially claimed that they never have shown UFC live events (just those 30 minutes shows as is on today). The supervisor promised to investigate and come back to me.

Does anyone know what happened? UFC is the only reason why I subscribed to this expensive Fox Sports channel. Thanks!

Last edited by Eddy Mundo; 26-10-2014 at 02:07 PM.

Many thanks for the quick reply and the link!
    Now I know that the now TV schedule is not reliable (and even PCCW wasn't aware of this when I called them) and I should check Fox directly.

I hope this won't happen again though.

Do you guys have Fight Pass? I'm currently in Canada and while on cable the prelims were also pre-empted by baseball, it was available on Fight Pass.

In the last couple of months UFC events on fox have been few and far between... Anyone know why or am i missing something ?

machida vs rock hold doesn't appear on the nw tv or fox sports guide either ... or am i really missing something??? I hope so

Last edited by warrenlaker; 16-04-2015 at 11:24 PM.

This is what they posted on their facebook page. Weird.

Name:  ufc_fox.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  18.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Mundo:
    This is what they posted on their facebook page. Weird.

Name:  ufc_fox.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  18.6 KB

A few years ago I read that the UFC/FOX marriage was not a happy one.

Quote Originally Posted by huja:
    A few years ago I read that the UFC/FOX marriage was not a happy one.
    Fox and UFC are doing well now as the ratings have improved a lot but it is very strange asia fox isn't showing the UFC card. It looks like a great card this weekend!

Thanks for the update. How can I search Fox Asia facebook site for entries regarding UFC? I googled it but couldn't find an answer that works. Thanks in advance.

Thanks guys, sent a message to fox Asia. Let you know if they get back to me. Very doubtful I feel

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast