UFC 181

Closed Thread

UFC 181

Any ideas where this might be showing live in hong kong? I emailed Epic MMA but they haven't responded

Quote Originally Posted by Hibakusja:
    Any ideas where this might be showing live in hong kong? I emailed Epic MMA but they haven't responded
    Trafalgar in wanchai might have it on.

It's on fox sports usually so anyone with NowTV should be able to screen it.

ah cheers trebor, got in touch with trafalgar but need a party of 6 for them to show it, only 3 of us

None of you have NowTV?

ufc is not a big draw in HK but on the plus side, it's not PPV either so most people can watch at home.

Wouldnt mind doing some meetups for some of the upcoming events.....some serious scraps coming in january.

c'mon UFC is a big draw in HK and Macau...look at those gyms around HK..indicates many are fascinated by mma..I always watch ufc in Macau every year since day 1...but those outside Macau I just download and watch..never missed any..even TUF.

As far as getting people up to watch an event at 9am? Its not that big of a draw. HK in general seems to be far more interested in watching a Muay Thai or boxing competition.

Hey all,

I'll be in town on 1-Feb and desperately want to catch UFC 183, preferably not alone in my hotel. Any ideas if we can get a bar to show it?