r there any hot hip-hop/rnb dance clubs?

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

----->Jus want a good time with a lot of ladies.

so are you a lady yourself??...few good clubs do ladies' night with the latest hip hop and rnb tunes...we all can have a ladies night when you get to hk then..

or are you a man??...wanting lots of ladies...??

*another (shallow) one bites the dust*

If he admits he's just looking for lots of ladies... at least he's honest unlike some other people we know?

---->Jus want a good time with a lot of ladies

i know the perfect place for you to be with lot of ladies, Wilwin ...hit up any bars or clubs in wanchai...enjoy!!

I don't think Wilwin was trying to indicate that he wants to hook up with heaps of women (though i'm sure he wouldn't say no), but rather that he's after a club thats not full of 'gangsta wannabe's'. I'm sure he just wants to go out for a good time in a nice way!

Male, btw.

But I'm looking for specific clubs. I've done sone Googling and found clubs like Edge and Hei Hei Club. So what do u reccomend. Again no bars, and not those girly bars people talk about. probably too rich for my young butt.

Ey guyz I think I should clear up some tension since I kind of started Spotz teasing me... he is just teasing me!

Edge does a pretty good RnB night, but it could be any kind of music on the night you want to party. Try www.hkclubbing.com just before you get there, they do a what's on listing every weekend. You're bound to find something.

ladies night on thursdays in hei hei club is wicked...good music..good staffs and lots of eye-candys..

Quote Originally Posted by an-gel:
    Ey guyz I think I should clear up some tension since I kind of started Spotz teasing me... he is just teasing me!
    hahaha I was actually teasing you An-gelle. See you on saturday?

Angie- how long have you been living in HK?

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6