Need a Band for 1 Night!

Closed Thread

Need a Band for 1 Night!

I'm looking for a band to play at Fringe Club (central) on October 23.

This will be a mostly American crowd celebrating the US presidential elections.

Preferred music is pop, funk, party music to get the crowd on their feet!

No pay but great venue and exposure.

Contact 9444-7310

Cheers!!

Er, you want professional musicians to work for free? Am I missing something obvious here?

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    Er, you want professional musicians to work for free? Am I missing something obvious here?
    Well the US economy is not strong at the moment so they've got to save their money for the drinks

PDLM - You're always in a rush to put someone down ... if you've seen the threads around GeoExpat (and I know you read more of them than we do ... three people combined), you'd know that there are a NUMBER of amateur bands on here.

Sorry - I didn't mean to put anyone down, I just thought that for a Fringe Club full of people it's a bit tight-fisted not to shell out a grand or two for a professional band.

why do people celebrate presidential elections, is that really something to celebrate about or just another excuse to go out and get wasted and have fun. If thats the case then that is a good excuse.

Dont know if you have heard of Helter Skelter or Sea Monsters, they usually play in Fringe club, will try to see if they want to play in your party.

Last edited by wtbhotia; 14-10-2008 at 02:19 PM. Reason: trying to help the op