Best clubs for young people

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast

clubbing in HK

I definately agree the club scene in Hk is different from the US/Europe..I did study in US several years ago..and I had a blast partying every friday and saturday. Right now, I work at Hei Hei Club (Bar/Resturant) in Central..I can say the atmosphere is not that bad..Yeah..some locals don't know how to drink...like duhhh..when take vodka or chiva shot..yout must eat something right?? Well those just drink puke drink again..and puke..and again again..It is good tip..otherwise I wouldn't bother smiling at them!!! If anyone want to go clubbing definately drop me a message!!!

Happijoijoi, you work at HeiHei? That's so cool. I really want to go there when I get to HK, but I'm not 21 yet Are you a bartender?

Yep we should def all go. Fabric and Herbal are my fav clubs of all time. Have you been there, geordie19?

Last edited by cardany; 16-04-2005 at 03:05 AM.

Nope never been to fabric or herbal - where are they? HKclubbing.com mentions fabric as a British MC tour...

I wanna go to HeiHei club, we got a chain of clubs in England called 'Baja' that have that beach party theme going, pretty cool.

When you coming out Cardany?

I can see an internet romance blossoming here!

haha you're funny Baron, wanna join in?

herbal is near liverpool st station, i don't remember where fabric is, but i reckon they are the hottest clubs in london. I really hate clubs in SoHo, everyone is a tourist. (haha i guess I cannot really say this.)

I love beach theme parties. I can't believe I'm not old enough to go to Heihei. :/

I'll be in HK from late May (25th) till mid August.

Soho is just the famous part of London for nightlife.

I was talking to some young Hong Kongers today and they were saying that the nightlife is the way it is cos Hong Kong is all about aesthetics...

So you go to one of these 'trendy' clubs pay your $100 for a thimble that they call a cocktail but it's served in a crystal glass by models and you get to sit on unicorn skin sofas. Big whoop... When I get some money I'll open my own place!

HK really isn't all that bad for partying. Although yes, i do have to say the amount of partyin i do has died down A LOT! but that's cos i like kno 2 ppl here only...and i was in New York for the past 5 yrs! n well! need i say more??!! lol (i miss my ghetto ppls!! lol)

Basically if you wanna have a good time, you gotta be up for gettin the party started yourself - regardless of whether it's your type of crowd or not. If you're feelin the music - GO FOR IT! Grab your friend n just start workin' the dance floor. It's usually just me and one other person when i go out...n i go straight to the dance floor..n u'll see ppl DO start followin!

If you're looking to MEET people though, i would say generally wanchai is where people come to YOU. but otherwise, either go to "open" bars - as in street level bars which have their windows open and exposed to the outside world, or spill out to the street from time to time - because that's one of the traits of HK - mingling on the street.

I'm into the R&B/Reggae/Hip Hop scene, so for that i can say CClub plays good music! and Edge Saturday nights awesome dj! (mostly mainstream tho...im not too familiar w the underground scene)
    Dip was good when i went..but again...we were the ones to start the dancin.....so anywhere u go, go with friends.

in Wanchai - Venue! gets REALLYY packed, n u usually end the night sweating lol
    Mes Amis is a lot of fun too, tho they mix up genres, which can be fun! rock out to some 80's music!
    I do wanna hit up Hei Hei tho!! we went one night...n there were like eight bouncers standing gettin ready for the night puttin their jackets on..i was like woaaah!! ok a lil intimidating! lol so we're like ummm we'll come back later!

Wednesday is also TONS of fun at Edge. It's Latin Night - whether you can or can't dance - everyone is always in good spirits, n they have a live band. I'm lookin to brush up my salsa n merengue skills! anyone interested? ;-) lol

But again.....don't go out EXPECTING to meet ppl...i find that works out better. that way u dont leave the night disappointed - and when u DO end up chattin with someone then u r pleasantly surprised ;-)
    (found some veryyyy hot french men this way! lol)

woah damn! that was long! sorry bout that din't even realize! lol

I kno the feeling, Im originally from San Francisco, went to school in L.A., n the club scenes over there are so much better.. then again i jus moved here and like shafin, only kno like 2 peeps.

Def check out club ing on thursdays fer a real young crowd, cclub is decent, n Bling is actually alright once in a while. red rocks is a big hit or miss.....

And if u don't mind an adventure at a local club, hit up Cyber Disco in Tsim Tsa Tsui. locals who go there really kno how to put it down, n im not jus talking bout drinks. u go there even on like a week night, on a Monday or sumthing, and they be taking hits of ketamine spread out all over the tables in plain view, like its candy.

And I had the same experience at hei hei. What's up with those bouncers? intimidating.....

Hey Mikecwc, I'm from LA, where did you go to school?

Yea the only reason I started this thread is cos I don't really know anyone in HK. I'll def try the clubs you guys suggested when I'm there!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast