Acoustic player wanna join a band

Closed Thread

Cool Acoustic player wanna join a band

I am an 19-year-old male acoustic guitar player from Hong Kong,who loves playing music and sharing the joys of music with others.I love listen to the songs of rock/Britpop/old classics/pop music,A few months ago,I joined a band and play the riff/mini-solo/chords strumming.We did have fun together jamming songs like Hey Jude,Let it be,Zombie,stand by me (John Lennon),imagine,knocking on heavens door(Avril Lavigne's version). However,some of our music lovers are busy working and studying so they left the band a few months ago.

I am now eager to re-enter/re-join a band/play music with some people living in Hong Kong aged 18-28. I hope I can jam some English songs with you guys.Look forward to seeing your reply.Foreigners are preferable.

Interested parties please contact +852 5608 5627 to have a chat regarding music and band.

Have you looked at meetup.com?

http://www.meetup.com/The-Hong-Kong-Cheerful-jAMBUSKERs/

Hong Kong Music Band and Jamming Meetup (香港樂隊覓合團) (Hong Kong) - Meetup

Good luck with your search but I would consider broadening my your age restrictions...I'm an acoustic player and I've done the same search you're doing now...among expat. musicians I found myself to be relatively young...I'm 43.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dashwood:
    Have you looked at meetup.com?

http://www.meetup.com/The-Hong-Kong-Cheerful-jAMBUSKERs/

Hong Kong Music Band and Jamming Meetup (香港樂隊覓合團) (Hong Kong) - Meetup

Good luck with your search but I would consider broadening my your age restrictions...I'm an acoustic player and I've done the same search you're doing now...among expat. musicians I found myself to be relatively young...I'm 43.
    I'm in your age group...from time to time have looked for acoustic guitar players who wanna informally jam or learn. Find anyone?