Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Any poker home games in Hong Kong?

Game on for Long weekend, likely to be Oct 2nd. We are half full...still open to anyone interested.

Note this is a casual home game. No rake.

chuckster007 likes this.

Are there still people around playing TH Poker?

I would be interested to join some table! Would be great

I'm interested to join a friendly home game if one is still going

Hi - My name is Tom and I recently landed here (Hong Kong) for a seven-month contract. My family is not with me, and as my first weekend comes to a close, I got wondering if there might be a poker game that you know of? I'm writing you as a result of seeing your post to another person making the same inquiry. My email is [email protected], or, if you are more comfortable contacting me via phone/text, my new cell here is 5406 1623. Thank you.

Weather is warm enough now to restart the NLH season. First game kicked off earlier this month. We are open to new players joining, please reply and leave a local Whatsapp number for us to add you to the group list.

In addition, a number of players have joined a free online app that allows home games (NLH), and if you are interested, just chime in as well. NO Rake in the free online app (and I am not associated in any way with the app)

Hi there - sounds great! My WhatsApp number is Tom Valcke 852 5406 1623 ... let me know what/when and I hope to be able to join you soon.

Re: the online app, this might be two dumb questions in a row, but what can I say:
    (1) Do they play on-line, or just use the on-line app to get a game going and then they physically meet somewhere and play?
    (2) To "chime in," I would need the name of the app, no?

Thanks,
    Tom

Casual players,

We had a great kickoff game this past Friday. And with the good turnout, we will likely continue to have one game per week. All new players are still welcomed, we have both local hk and foreign players. Just leave me a private message with your whatsapp number.

We had our followup NLH game last weekend, great turnout, with two tables, close to 20 people.

Our doors are always open to new casual players that want to enjoy a few hours of NLH poker.

PM me if you are interested.

im interested ! please PM

Sure, do you have a whatsapp number

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12