Like Tree17Likes

Going to OCEAN PARK on my BIRTHDAY.. Need advice

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by Ana lou
    Is it true your free entrance in ocean park on your birthday? My birthday is tis coming october 20. And i want to go there. What will i bring? And what time need to be there?
    if you are HK resident and have HKID card then its free to enter on your birthday, all you need is to bring your HKID card and line up at the ticket counter, show them your HKID card and they will give you a ticket to enter for FREE. You can go there when the park opens at 10am.

https://www.oceanpark.com.hk/en/tick...-your-birthday
    shri likes this.

It's free for HK residents with a HKID on their birthday. You still need to go to the counter to obtain a entry ticket.

I dropped someone off at Ocean Park last month, and they now have 'fast pass' that you can pay for, like at Disneyland. Don't know if you buy them at entrance or what, just saying they have them now

Good day.. i would like to ask if I'm free in ocean park on my birthday then i bring 1 friend, is she free also or what?

Good day.. i would like to ask if I'm free in ocean park on my birthday then i bring 1 friend, is she free also or what?
    Only if her birthday is same day as yours!

Your friend has to PAY to get in, only your entrance is FREE.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4