Like Tree14Likes

Starbucks - Going underground

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    @East_coast - Is the Duddle Street Starbucks still around? I remember it from several years ago, used to be different - seems like they had gone out of their way to make this one location a bit different from their cookie cutter design.
    About 15 mins drive from the office

Store Locator | Starbucks Coffee Company

Some of the better designed Starbucks shops
    Store Design | Starbucks Coffee Company

Hah .. that map freaked me out a bit. Way too precise...

Last edited by shri; 11-01-2017 at 07:59 AM.

I use the one in Duddle quite often for business as they have the tables to work from with charging points but get very annoyed with constant tourists coming in to take 100s of photos of nothing

Their latte tastes like water.

Quote Originally Posted by civil_servant:
    Once in a blue moon for 2-3 hours. But I don't feel so bad. Received theatre tickets from PC coffee before for being top spender.

At Starbucks, if you tip, they treat you like royalty. Nobody will tell you to leave as they all anxiously await your next order, haha.

Tipping never occurred to me at Starbucks...do you slip the cashier an extra $20 or the person that hands you your drink at the counter?

Quote Originally Posted by rickyross:
    Tipping never occurred to me at Starbucks...do you slip the cashier an extra $20 or the person that hands you your drink at the counter?
    They usually have a tip box. At my local PC coffee they don't have a tip box. That's where a nice red packet for each worker at CNY comes in handy.
    rickyross likes this.

Original Post Deleted
    You've probably never tasted a normal latte.