Kraftwerk

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

I thought the song was zombie nation - anyway its not the music i get mixed up (im not sure ive ever heard any kraftwerk) just the names of the group or song or whatever....ahhh shutup gary!

What the hell am i still posting here for anyway

Back in Toronto now - after 10 1/2 years in HK
    Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    ................Basically concerts in HK are expensive.
    Don't feel too bad - if it's any consolation, looks like concert-inflation has caught up with Canada as well - at least Toronto. I've come back to live here after 14 years and find the few bigger name shows in the next 2 weeks going on Ticketmaster at around C$160+ (Tina Turner, who thank goodness never interested me in her Ike-less incarnation) and C$250-270 (AC/DC who have fanatical following in this antipodal location, and home-boy Neil Young: glad I saw him with the no-nonsense Crazy Horse in HK when I did, thanks to the munificence of Mike Rowse and that AmCham/Crown chief whatshisname).

These are pretty serious prices for Canada - translating into the HK$ 960-1500 range. Shows in the early 90s when I last lived here were not even close - generally in the C$15-50 range to see the likes of Gordon Lightfoot, Cohen, Tull, Dylan, Dead, Santana, Skynyrd, Band, Bad Co, Sting, Dire Straits (and the newer trendy acts weren't any pricier).

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4