North Point

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

North Point

Is there ANYTHING to do in North Point? I work here and sometimes really just need to get out the office at lunchtime and do something! Is there anything to do here....at all...or a park...or something?!

Where exactly in North Point are you? If you can list some activities that you like and can do (in addition to parks) anywhere else during lunch break, we can try to find those in North Point.

hey i live in north point! and.. ive been either staying at home sitting in front of the comp or hanging out with my family.. so there isn't much to do lol

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by kimberlykimboo:
    hey i live in north point! and.. ive been either staying at home sitting in front of the comp or hanging out with my family.. so there isn't much to do lol
    well, victoria pk a short walk away - walk thru park and u get to wanchai promenade - go the other way on MTR and lots of walks - up tward hills - to big wave bay etc (obviously u need a cpl hrs for that)

see u

Smile

well, victoria pk a short walk away - walk thru park and u get to wanchai promenade - go the other way on MTR and lots of walks - up tward hills - to big wave bay etc (obviously u need a cpl hrs for that)

see u

I find North Point to be quite well connected. Whatever your interests are, you can find something close by (may not be in North Point per se but very close).

Quote Originally Posted by annie_j:
    Is there ANYTHING to do in North Point? I work here and sometimes really just need to get out the office at lunchtime and do something! Is there anything to do here....at all...or a park...or something?!
    For all you people living in North Point without anything to do, I got two words for you - FOCUS BAR. hehe, its this local bar, has no foreignors in it. I'm not around at lunchtime since i work farther away, but msg me here if you want to hit up some of the restaurants or bars here.

Quote Originally Posted by krypton:
    I find North Point to be quite well connected. Whatever your interests are, you can find something close by (may not be in North Point per se but very close).
    Oh yeh a lot spots near by but not in NP tho. I have ended up with the pier twice when I wanted a walk after dinner...

But NP does have a lot cheap local restaurants that I found quite good. and the famous waffle is in NP too

Hi Kimberly! Where abouts in North Point do you live?

I'm also in North Point! - in Kiu Kwan Mansion~

If you walk down to taikoo place in quarry bay (not far) there is a bunch of nice bars. Many friends start the night from them
    Posted via Mobile Device

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast