Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By shri

IMAGINE DRAGONS EVOLVE TOUR IN Hong Kong

Closed Thread

Cool IMAGINE DRAGONS EVOLVE TOUR IN Hong Kong

Hey GeoExpats!

For those who didn't know, Imagine Dragons will be performing in Hong Kong next year in the month of January. Anybody interested to go for it??

I'm new in HK and it's been pretty boring with many of my friends not interested in partying, clubbing, etc. So probably we can all meet up and hopefully have a great time. I've posted similar threads in the Meet and Greet section. Looking to make new friends here in HK and hangout.

Anybody in the same position as I am?

Looking forward to your replies

Keegan

I got my ticket!!

I really like Imagine Dragons and would love to see them in concert again. However, I've been to one concert (Pet Shop Boys) at Asia World Expo and really hated the experience- visually and acoustically. I don't know if I was having a bad night or if it was really that bad- we sat/stood on the floor. I'm from Chicago so used to concerts at United Center, large outdoor venues like Solider Field, Alpine Valley and various other venues (club or outdoor festivals) and get that the crowd experience plays a lot into the enjoyment. Should I try again and are there any recommendations on where to try and "position" myself for a better experience?

Their performance at the premier of one of the Transformer movies, in 2014 was epic.

Anyone remember the fireworks going off across the skyline??

Was up front and center...

Name:  IMG_20140619_224939.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  119.5 KB

Name:  IMG_20140619_221645.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  224.1 KB

PackerFan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Their performance at the premier of one of the Transformer movies, in 2014 was epic.

Anyone remember the fireworks going off across the skyline??

Was up front and center...

Name:  IMG_20140619_224939.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  119.5 KB

Name:  IMG_20140619_221645.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  224.1 KB

Was there, it was awesome.