New Years Eve with 15year old....

Closed Thread

New Years Eve with 15year old....

I have a friend coming to stay from 27th Dec - 2nd Jan and bringing her 15 year old son. He is great company and we are happy to spend NYE with him coming along, however as I don't have kids it suddenly occured to me that I had no idea where we could go ........ can anyone suggest anything ??? Whilst he would be more than happy to stay in watch TV and order pizza we would like to do something together.

Ocean Park
    Disney Land
    Ladies Market / Shopping
    Lantau - Buddah
    Lamma Island - Seafood
    Peak

i mean there's the usual hong kong 'tourist' stuff to do, and there's also just going shopping and seeing some sights, and i would assume most 15 year olds would love new gifts~

Quote Originally Posted by mashi83:
    Ocean Park
    Disney Land
    Ladies Market / Shopping
    Lantau - Buddah
    Lamma Island - Seafood
    Peak

i mean there's the usual hong kong 'tourist' stuff to do, and there's also just going shopping and seeing some sights, and i would assume most 15 year olds would love new gifts~
    Great suggestions, but how about something for New Year's Eve? :P

When I was younger, my parents took us to kid-friendly New Year's dinners on occasion. I'd avoid LKF and the TST waterfront because they are both likely to be dangerously overcrowded.

Thanks Mashi83 for the suggestions - they have been before so no probs with the daytime stufff.... JayinHongKong is right I was thinking about NYE evening.

A friend told me there might be fireworks ?? We were away last 2 NYE so I don't know if there were or not... if so I might try to get on a junk trip..... but other than that I guess a restaurant it will have to be........ Maybe Watermargin or the other on in Fenwick Pier whose name escapes me.

Will be looking around this week to see if i can book anything....

>> Fenwick Pier whose name escapes me.

Quarterdeck

Thank you KIA