Like Tree6Likes

Band Forming

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hey guys,

I am also a bedroom guitar player and never in a band. I am interested in being there to get a feel in the band music. Drop me a message if you don’t mind.

andy

Hi I’m a 20’s female bedroom voicel. I’m seeking a band. Any one interested can pm me too

Hi Janet, and all others, I have not found a band yet, but I create and play my own songs these days: https://soundcloud.com/user-850176390/tracks

It's not the most advanced stuff of course, nothing special, just having fun. But if you like this style, and you think it's something you'd like to join, drop me a PM to discuss whether we can jam, or collaborate remotely, or do something entirely different. Let me know!

Keyboardist here

Hi if u guys are still looking for keyboardist let me know. I would love to join! I could sing a bit (sort of)

jon

Remember to also check/post the Classifieds ads at The Underground website - many a band has formed from there
    Latest Ads 最新廣告 | Underground Hong Kong | Hong Kong live music showcases | 15 years and counting

juliahar likes this.

Join the open mic on Monday at The Wanch or Tuesday at Peel Fresco, very good community there where you can meet musicians and friends.

bbchris likes this.