Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree12Likes

Restaurant recommendation - near Mira Hotel

Quote Originally Posted by sunnylau13
    i think "OpenRice" can give you some options
    If I wanted OpenRice options, I would not have posted this thread. OpenRice is useful for finding the location of restaurants, their reviews are absolutely and shockingly useless. Particularly if you are an expat, given most of the reviews are by locals with zero understanding of what makes a good restaurant (from an expat perspective). Plus they delete bad reviews - I know, because I tried to post one - so they are basically wrong on any level.

Thanks everyone for your help. We booked Wooloomooloo after consulting with the guys coming.
    tf19 and Flapster like this.

Mat

Peninsula obviously If you want a view Chinese:- HutongIf you want a view western:- WooloomoolooDon't be a cheapy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat
    Peninsula obviously If you want a view Chinese:- HutongIf you want a view western:- WooloomoolooDon't be a cheapy.
    I have no idea how much wooloomooloo is - never been in there. I just went with the recommendation because I liked the idea of a view.....

Mat

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine
    I have no idea how much wooloomooloo is - never been in there. I just went with the recommendation because I liked the idea of a view.....
    NOT cheap
    HK_Katherine likes this.

Wooloomooloo worked a treat. Fabulous view. Good food. And my client paid so even better.

TheBrit likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3