Drinking/ Clubbing for early 20s on 22nd (Sat)

Drinking/ Clubbing for early 20s on 22nd (Sat)

Hey you awesome people out there!
    I'm thinking of going clubbing/ drinking at lkf on this coming saturday. I will be going with my cousin and her bf and her friends but I hardly know any of them. I was wondering if anyone would be interested going with me? (Oh yes, I'm an awesome chick lol) Anywayz, let me know if you are interested and I', thinking of heading to a more internationalised club/ bar rather than a really local one (no offence everyone) so do suggest a club / bar if you have one in mind cause I don't actually know many and I have no clue which one we are going to just yet. So do give some suggestions!!
    Toodles buddies

Anywhere in LKF is "internationalised" - you don't get out much do you? But you seem to have the appropriate level of (im)modesty to get on with the bankers there, so I'm sure you get on just fine.

I know that lkf is pretty internationalise but i heard that cliq is pretty local? dont know aye havent been out much lately.

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    Anywhere in LKF is "internationalised" - you don't get out much do you? But you seem to have the appropriate level of (im)modesty to get on with the bankers there, so I'm sure you get on just fine.