Hei Hei Club, 12th May'05

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Hei Hei Club, 12th May'05

i know it's a week-night but still, me and couple of my girlfriends are going to hei hei club on thursday so anyone who wants to hook up for a chat/laugh/grind(!) are welcome...make up for the missed geoexpat-happy-hour or even if you made it!..more the merrier!!..message me for more info or for my pics so you dont miss me in the club or would want to...miss...

Peeps coming...so far..

NZHK
    loic
    JonnyY
    jeffylube
    M&GINHK
    biqueboo
    ...anymore??

It will be a wicked night out!! We want more people!! Great chance to meet people, so those who wanna to find others in the same boat, sign up! Cheers everybody!

Last edited by NZHK; 09-05-2005 at 11:35 PM.

FONG in LKF@10??

"OI!OI!" to the peeps turning up on thursday night!!...i was thinking that we should meet in FONG bar at 10pm for few drinks first so that we all can have a chat without the loud music..let me know so i can reserve the tables for us....see ya'll soon!

Hey, Thurdsay sounds good. How did everyone decide how people wil know who's who?

hey

Angie, that's a great idea. see you there at 10pm

Red face

Hey. Will try to join in with a german friend of mine. let us hope we can make it..

hiya charlie!...can you pass me your email add. so that i can send you my pics and maybe you can do the same?..or you can just meet us in the bar upstairs of FONG at 10pm on thursday.

hey biqueboo and others!...dont know how many people are joining us at FONG but i have the tables reserved upstairs under the name "angie" for 10 people...even if there are going to be more, we'll try to squeeze them in...and to the people coming after 11, pls pm me your mobile numbers and i'll text you where we will be in the club.

see you all there..*me=excited&nervous*

This is great! Makes me feel less bad about missing the happy hour. I'll try to make it to Fong after work...

I just got here, spending a couple of months in HK. Ironically, I grew up here, but that was a while ago and now I barely know anyone.

i'm in discovery bay too, fabrice..would be cool if you can make it to fong and hei hei..then if we get on well then we can go shopping in db plaza, chill on the local beach, go hiking or relax in the residents' club...think im getting too excited about this meet-up which i have organised...see you there!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast