Jim Gaffigan coming to HK in March

Closed Thread

Jim Gaffigan coming to HK in March

Jim is a super funny and family-friendly comedian...he has a lot of specials on Netflix if you want to see if you would like him.

https://www.livenation.hk/show/12420.../2019-03-16/en

Jim Gaffigan is a Grammy nominated comedian, actor, writer, producer, two-time New York Times best-selling author, top touring performer, and multi-platinum-selling father of five. He is known around the world for his unique brand of humor which largely revolves around fatherhood and his observations on life.

Gaffigan, who is one of the world’s highest grossing stand-up comedians, is currently on his Noble Ape international arena and theater comedy tour, with dates in China, Japan, England, Canada, France, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Iceland, etc. This past January, he premiered his fifth one hour stand up special, Cinco, on Netflix, who also purchased the exclusive rights to Gaffigan’s four other stand-up specials in an unprecedented deal. The album version of Cinco, Gaffigan’s fifth album, became available on June 13th and during that week, Gaffigan had 6 albums in the top 10 comedy albums list on iTunes.

They sent me the super-secret booking code: BACON that you use to book the priority tickets

Wow, I have a much better chance of seeing comedians I like in HK than in the US where I would have to fight for tickets...

Wow! Great news.