Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree8Likes

Eurovision Finals

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile
    I think you are trolling
    No

You stated I show my political views. I am not sure that thinking an activity does not needed state funding anymore is a strong political view. I am fully aware that some activity need gesture politics to kick start them or to try to raise awareness or participation but this should not continue if it is not needed.I am not sure that is a strong political view.

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast
    No

You stated I show my political views. I am not sure that thinking an activity does not needed state funding anymore is a strong political view. I am fully aware that some activity need gesture politics to kick start them or to try to raise awareness or participation but this should not continue if it is not needed.I am not sure that is a strong political view.
    And so completely ignored what I said about tourism. I will repeat these INVESTMENTS are made to promote tourism not to support pop culture or cycling or athletics or football or car racing or whatever. The tourism sector, private and public, does this all the time and all over the world, have you not noticed?

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile
    And so completely ignored what I said about tourism. I will repeat these INVESTMENTS are made to promote tourism not to support pop culture or cycling or athletics or football or car racing or whatever. The tourism sector, private and public, does this all the time and all over the world, have you not noticed?
    You could be right there may be huge swathes of people visiting Tel Aviv because Bob from Brussels sung a ballard there.

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast
    You could be right there may be huge swathes of people visiting Tel Aviv because Bob from Brussels sung a ballard there.
    Really EC get out from under the infographics and articles. For some reason beyond my understanding Eurovision has a massive global audience. Even intelligent Americans in Hong Kong appear to be glued to their screen. A few million is peanuts for such an audience when the host nation is allowed to promote their country without limits.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3