Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By mrgoodkat
  • 1 Post By shri
  • 2 Post By rani
  • 1 Post By mrgoodkat
  • 1 Post By huja

18th Birthday Party Ideas

18th Birthday Party Ideas

Hi guys adding on to my last post, Im turning 18 soon, I might be having a massive party up to 50 people, does anyone have any recommendations on venues that are multi purpose and are rented hourly? Or bars that youd recommend? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by unknownunicorn
    does anyone have any recommendations on venues that are multi purpose and are rented hourly?
    Which area? There are quite a few party rooms for rent in older warehouse buildings which will have pool/mahjong tables and offer catering as well. Most of those can easily fit 50+ people.

Preferably hk island

OK - one thing you want to be slightly careful of is the age of your guests. While you're 18 and celebrating, some of the others might be underaged. Have heard of people who are just a little bit jealous ratting out the bar you're at and reporting underaged drinking - quite a downer when cops show up for an ID check. (Just saying.. not preaching)

If you want to be on HK Island, I suggest you look at some of the private kitchen / event spaces in Wong Chuk Hang or the upper floor bars in and around Central / LKF.

chuckster007 likes this.
    Have a GeoExpat related problem - please create a support ticket.

Try Blackroom in CWB, they've been around:

https://www.blackroomhk.com/

If you can't afford their minimum charges, then yeah, MickyDees is an option.

I celebrated my 11th birthday at Mickey D's!
    mrgoodkat and huja like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rani
    I celebrated my 11th birthday at Mickey D's!
    It was always my dream, but we've never had the money to do it. My wife keeps joking about having one now, now that I can afford it myself
    lovehunter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodkat
    It was always my dream, but we've never had the money to do it. My wife keeps joking about having one now, now that I can afford it myself
    Better late than never. I went to Disneyland for the first time in my mid 30's.
    mrgoodkat likes this.