Clockenflap 2019 - Refund?

Clockenflap 2019 - Refund?

anyone still waiting for refund from Clockenflap? we were told by December 13th latest, still not received. Also been told the service charge will not be refunded.

Quote Originally Posted by SheungWanGirl:
    anyone still waiting for refund from Clockenflap? we were told by December 13th latest, still not received. Also been told the service charge will not be refunded.
    must suck that the organisers are not refunding the service charges, too be honest, my opinion, the line up is rather weak and they delibrately extend to 3 days, IMO, the line up barely fills one day event, based on my experience at UK's V festival 2004, they can get lots of decent line up and it does not have to be triple star aaa artists, plenty of artist would not mind performing at this festival.

It's a Clockenflop if they take your money and run.

I would not be too confident on receiving a refund (without any prejudice to the promoters) - experience just shows that after such a cancelation on the last possible moment, the promoters will probably be in huge financial difficulties and there might just not be any cash to give a refund.

Still nothing...

I actually haven't received the refund yet.
    Are you still waiting ?

Still waiting for my refund for Matilda from HKTicketing, that was booked in may!,