Like Tree57Likes

Cheap, fun date night/weekend ideas for 2020?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

New for the zombie apocalypse: go to remote supermarkets and pharmacies, hunt masks, rubbing alcohol, toilet paper, hand sanitizer. Go far away to remote locations and outlying islands where you can take your mask off and breathe relatively fresh air not surrounded by other humans...plot your escape from HK in case it gets serious.

Get hella lots of books. Stay at home. Be a couch potato. Don't get infected. That's the "cheapest" fun date/weekend at times like this.

Kiz likes this.

get a playstation 4, buy cheap copy of game frantics, great family multiple player game suitable for 5 year to 75 year olds, (my kids 5 and 7 years old love this game so much that they play it every day) used physical selling for HK$100 on carosel HK or last week it was on sale of HK$46 psn digital copy, get 4 players, down load the game on phone (ios or android) turn on the game, unique selling point, each phone is used as individial controller for the game with the characters on the TV screen and there are around 20 multi player games in total, the game feels like bomberman mixed with bishi bashi special with slight hint of mario party (rather expensive on switch though)

chuckster007 likes this.

here is the trailer

power is knowledge, a family quiz game,

also in the same catergory, use mobile phone as game buzzers for this multi player game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyQc_P0uwi8&t=17s

chuckster007 likes this.

Go for a run together from Victoria park along the harbour front to sai ying pun :
    It's all opened up and paved very runner friendly and great harbour views in the evening .

How about kayaking around HK? Great way to be away from the people.

Original Post Deleted
    did you get the stadia or switch in the end? you mentioned both during the last 3 years? or did you get a ps4 instead? my kids play both the switch and ps4 over the last few weeks quite often

Original Post Deleted
    i didn't buy the switch, it was given to me by my sis in law, initially my wife slightly freaked out as it's another console, but she changed her tune within minutes when she realised that the games on there seems to be suitable for her, nevertheless, overall games and accessories are quite more expensive than ps4 counterpart and the (psuedo) portable aspect is useful to me and my kids

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4