Like Tree57Likes

Cheap, fun date night/weekend ideas for 2020?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Kiz

Cheap, fun date night/weekend ideas for 2020?

Trying to still do some fun stuff but also need to keep to a pretty tight budget this year.

What are Geoexpats best date night or weekend activities that won't break the bank in 2020?

Wednesday races! Cheap and cheerful

Kiz, huja, rkenia852 and 1 others like this.

Kiz and civil_servant like this.

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by DimSumBond
    Trying to mix things up from this, we have this one covered
    rkenia852 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz
    Trying to mix things up from this, we have this one covered
    Maybe Disney+ and chill?

I have found going off trail in a dense mountain and then trail running hard out as the sun begins to set and you have no idea how long it will take to get out to be really fun.
    Kiz and rkenia852 like this.

Trying to still do some fun stuff but also need to keep to a pretty tight budget this year.

What are Geoexpats best date night or weekend activities that won't break the bank in 2020?
    trip to tap mun/grass island, only HK$ 14.5 per ferry, maybe rent a bicycle and ride in NT's bicycle paths, they are really nice and suitable for all of the family, every 1km, public toilet and drinks machine, also awesome views
    Kiz, Andy SNK and it_guy like this.

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic
    trip to tap mun/grass island, only HK$ 14.5 per ferry, maybe rent a bicycle and ride in NT's bicycle paths, they are really nice and suitable for all of the family, every 1km, public toilet and drinks machine, also awesome views
    I've never even heard of Tap Mun, so I'm going to have to google it. Thanks this is the sort of stuff that google searches doesn't come up with =) Also like the biking idea
    Paxbritannia likes this.

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by DimSumBond
    I have found going off trail in a dense mountain and then trail running hard out as the sun begins to set and you have no idea how long it will take to get out to be really fun.
    lol this sounds entertaining, but I'm not sure it's going to make the list for us! (Maybe for others though, you might have started a new dating craze who knows eh!)

Club 7-11
    No cover charge. Drinks are cheap. Snacks are plentiful. Locations all over Hong Kong.
    Kiz and it_guy like this.

Have friends over and play board games.

Go for a hike/walk

Set a small budget and buy the most interesting thing at a ladies' market.

Ride a random ferry to a part of HK you've never seen.

Find a local dish you like (i.e. beef brisket noodle soup) and work your way through various hole-in-the-wall restaurants/dai pai dongs to find the one you like best.

Take up jogging/running.

Plan a menu and take the time to find recipes, procure ingredients and cook it.
    imparanoic and Kiz like this.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast