Like Tree58Likes

Worst movie casting of the last decade?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

The Crown season 3, Tobias Menzies. He's a good villain character (and ok, maybe the Duke of Edinburgh should be a villain by some people's accounts), and the whole time I couldn't get over seeing him as the evil rapist he was as Black Jack Randall in Outlander. Even Olivia Coleman was not very convincing in the way the young cast for seasons 1-2 had been. Ah well... thanks Huja for keeping us focused on what matters these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    Title said last decade not last century
    If all threads stuck strictly to the original title, they'd be no more than five replies long.
    rkenia852 likes this.

+1 for for Russel Crowe in Les Miserables for the absolute worst casting choice. He's much better suited to Unhinged...Now that is beliveable

Any yellowface, blackface, American-Indian played by a white face or other ethnic ruse created by Hollywood.

rkenia852 likes this.

Keanu Reaves has to figure on this list or do we discount the obvious ? I can’t believe I sat for so long through Replicas.

Seems to me to be the American version of Michael Caine. Take the pay check first, worry about the quality somewhere way down the list.

It’s a bit like the Premier League manager merry go round. Keep rewarding and paying mediocrity at the expense of rising stars.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4