Like Tree38Likes

Clubs providing no facilities but still charging

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by UK/HKboy:
    For $2,000, I don't think its worth quibbling about in the grand scheme of things. I would treat it similar to a management fee in a residential estate (some have closed their facilities too).

I guess they still need to provide some maintenance and have staff around. It's not like there are no costs due to it being shut. I think if it goes on much longer, then it may be worth asking for a discount.
    So how many months of paying 2 grand is "fair" do you think? The services started getting cut back in February.....we are now down to zero (completely shut).

Well at least you don't have to pay school fees for kids...

Quote Originally Posted by Walter White:
    Well at least you don't have to pay school fees for kids...
    It does seem rediculous. Other countries are sharing the pain in similar situations, not loading it all into customers.

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    So how many months of paying 2 grand is "fair" do you think? The services started getting cut back in February.....we are now down to zero (completely shut).
    I think 6 months is a nice number. It leaves them time to have sorted things out and possibly have a plan for what happens next. Half a year of not having everything you paid for is probably long enough for anyone.

I personally think a reduction in fees (pain sharing) is more sustainable and could be kept up for longer, given this risk this is an 18 month state of affairs.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4